Celebrate this year’s Memorial Day with these 13 free guided walking tours all over San Francisco with SF City Guides on Monday, May 29th in San Francisco, California.
Memorial Day Free Tours:
- 9:30 am –Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am –Chinatown
- 10:00 am –1906: Earthquake And Fire
- 11:00 am –Sigmund Stern Grove
- 11:00 am –Japanese Tea Garden – 11AM
- 11:00 am –Golden Gate Bridge
- 11:00 am –Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 11:00 am –Bawdy & Naughty
- 1:00 pm –Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:00 pm –American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:30 pm –Chinatown
- 2:00 pm –Embarcadero Skyway
- 7:00 pm –North Beach By Night
*The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to garden is required – Adult: $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents).