Watch the free screening of “In the Heat of the Night” at Top of the Mark Lounge’s Free Movie and Wine Night on Tuesday, June 20th at 5:30 pm, in 1 Nob Hill, San Francisco, California.
Wind down every Tuesday night during the summer of 2017 with a free wine or spirit tasting and screening of a classic movie at Top of the Mark Lounge.
Summer movie nights are back at Top of the Mark featuring a selection of classic comedy, action, and drama flicks from the 1930s through the 1990s.
In addition to the film, the iconic sky lounge will feature complimentary tastings of a wine or spirit prior to the film.
Here’s the 2017 Movie Schedule:
Featured Tasting: Lyric, by Etude Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County
- June 6 – Featured Movie: Bullitt (1968)
- June 13 – Featured Movie: Cool Hand Luke (1967)
- June 20 – Featured Movie: In the Heat of the Night (1967)
- June 27 – Featured Movie: Guess who’s coming to Dinner (1967)
Featured Tasting: Cloudfall, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir, Monterey County
- July 4 – No Movie due to 4th of July Holiday
- July 11 – Featured Movie: Easy Rider (1969)
- July 18 – Featured Movie: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)
- July 25 – Featured Movie: Funny Girl (1968)
- August 1 – Featured Movie: The Jungle Book (1967)
Featured Tasting: Domaine Chandon Brute and Rose, Napa Valley
- August 8 – Featured Movie: How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying (1967)
- August 15 – Featured Movie: Barefoot in the Park (1967)
- August 22 – Featured Movie: The Odd Couple (1968)
- August 29 – Featured Movie: La La Land (2016)