Experience a massive celebration of Filipino art, dance, music and food at the annual Pistahan Parade & Festival in San Francisco on Saturday, August 12th, at the Civic Center.
Known as the largest celebration of Filipino Americans in the U.S., the the two-day event organized by the Filipino American Arts Exposition is expected to draw over 75,000 people each day. Admission is free and fun for the entire family.
The parade is on Saturday, and the festival is a two-day event on Saturday & Sunday.
Witness a dazzling display of Filipino culture and traditions at the Pistahan Parade with Market Street, from Civic Center to 4th Street. This enchanting parade presents colorful floats, marching bands, beautiful cultural dance, and even a Higante or a Giant.
- Colorful themed floats
- Marching high school bands
- A Giant Human Philippines Flag, made up of the next generation of FilAm leaders
- An Jeepney driving down Market Street
- A Mega-Dance Cultural Contingent
- SF Giants Super Fans
- Various local celebrities
- The Bayanihan of San Francisco