Drop by San Francisco Botanical Garden in 9th Avenue, San Francisco, California as they waive the admission fee this Tuesday, July 13th, from 7:30 am to 9:00 am.
As one of the most diverse gardens in the world, this botanical garden is an urban oasis and a living museum within Golden Gate Park. A 55-acre of both landscaped gardens and open, it showcases over 8,000 different kinds of plants from all over the world.
One of the most eye-catching spot is the Japanese-design inspired “Moon Viewing Garden,” which is located in the Mild-Temperate Climate part in the Northwest portion of the gardens.
The garden is also free on New Year’s Day.
San Francisco Botanical Garden is also free on:
- Second Tuesday of every month
- Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s Day
- Free daily from 7:30–9 am
- Always free for San Francisco city and county residents (with proof of residency)
- Always free for Garden members and school groups